Licensed, Bonded, Insured
BBB A+ Accredited
For Your Protection
Air Conditioning, Heating, Air Quality Installation & Service
If your system is not keeping you comfortable, or if your gas or electric bills are too high for comfort, please call us. (314) 427-2900
We also install humidifiers, air cleaners, chimney liners and water heaters (where local municipal licensing allows) and provide duct cleaning services to improve air quality and comfort.
We service all brands and models.
Our technicians have over 20 years of HVAC experience and are trained to service all makes and models of HVAC equipment, including: Frigidaire, Nordyne, Gibson, Maytag, American Standard, York, Carrier, Trane, Rheem, Lennox, Ruud, Amana, York, Bryant, Day & Night, etc.
Family Owned And Operated, Serving Metro St Louis since 1945
We take pride in our HVAC equipment installation and service. That’s why you can count on us for energy-efficient heating and cooling systems that are also budget-friendly. Call us today to learn more and schedule an appointment. (314) 427-2900
Our mission is to provide quality heating, cooling, and air quality services at an affordable cost. We make every effort to keep our customers satisfied and customers for life.
It’s Time For Your Pre-Winter Furnace Maintenance
Call us now at (314) 427-2900 to schedule your fall clean and check maintenance.
- Keep comfortable while isolating and working from home
- Don’t risk losing the use of your heating system during the frigid winter when repair personnel are in high demand and costs are higher.
- Prepare for a possible winter COVID surge.
- Don’t lose money on higher utility bills this winter
Did You Know . . .
- During winter, indoor humidity is much lower. Increasing indoor humidity by installing a humidifier can help reduce COVID lifespan
- Most A/C and Furnace equipment manufacturers require regular maintenance to preserve your warranty (just like a new car)
- Regular pre-season maintenance prolongs equipment life, reduces repair costs, and can
reduce annual utility costs by hundreds of dollars
- During last summer, A/C and Furnace manufacturers experienced equipment shortages resulting in delaying replacement of failed A/C systems. If there is a COVID surge this winter, manufacturing and service personnel could be affected and prolonging equipment and service response times. Be proactive and have your heating equipment checked to avoid possible extended outages at inconvenient times in the cold of winter.
Sewell Heating & Cooling is an authorized dealer for Sure Comfort by Rheem
Chances are, the last thing you think about is your air conditioning or heating system. You just expect to be comfortable. Sure Comfort offers dependable HVAC solutions with advanced features, Impressive performance and great warranties that all come standard. So you can keep your family comfortable every day.