You have several options for paying for your new system
- Pay with a check out of your checking, savings (or your emergency fund)
- Use a credit card. We accept most major credit cards. MC, VISA, AMEX
- Finance through a Consumer Financing Company (we offer financing through FTL Finance or Synchrony Financial)
- Home Equity or bank loan – most banks offer fairly attractive interest rates on home improvement loans
- Rebate programs for high efficiency systems through Spire and Ameren utility companies
Payment or financing is generally due at time of service. For customers who have an open account with Sewell Heating and Cooling, terms are net 30 days.
We offer consumer financing / payment plans through FTL Finance or Synchrony Financial and approval is typically the same day.
- Convenient Monthly Payments
- Same day or next day approval
- Flexible terms – choose a payment and duration that fits your needs
- payment plans available for people without perfect credit
- easy online account management and payment options
A new home heating and cooling system is one of the most important investments you can make. Your heating and cooling system accounts for about half of the energy your home uses each month. New systems are substantially more energy efficient than systems available ten years ago. Your new system will save you with reduced energy costs and increased reliability for years to come.
Please feel free to discuss your financial preferences with our representative.
Ameren Missouri (electric utility)
- Ameren customers qualify for rebates when upgrading their heating and cooling system to high efficiency systems
- See Ameren website for details: https://amerenmissourisavings.com/hvac
- rebates for central air conditioners and smart thermostats
Spire (fka Laclede Gas)
Through the Residential High Efficiency Rebate Program, Spire customers may qualify for rebates
- $200 – $300
- installation of new high efficiency heating systems and programmable thermostats
- website: https://spireenergy.com/rebates-offers and https://spireenergy.com/rebates-application-guide